Comm-e (e-Commerce) User module
User module in e-commerce will keep all the data of user secured and stored for better user experience. E-commerce website/portal customer/user will be able to check out quickly then other when logged in. The user does not need to add billing address, shipping address, verify details etc.. That is why it is good to be a registered user.
Unlike others comm-e supports social media profile login to further enhance the experience of users. No need to sign up just maintain the profile by logging in with facebook or g+ account.
Registred user will get his transaction history, favourites, order statuses, Replacement requests, feedback and suggestions every thing on click. No need to even type to get the details. After all it is all about the great user experience. If it is not user friendly is not going to be revisited. Comm-e (E-Commerce) user module offers the following:
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses.
- Customers can resubmit orders with a single click.
- Customers can maintain their accounts. They have an address book for multiple shipping and billing addresses.
- There is a permanent shopping cart for customers so that items added to the cart remain there even after a customer logs out.
- Customers can write product reviews to share their experiences with others.
- Customers can subscribe to products to receive related emails/newsletters. For example an email could be automatically sent to all customers that have registered for a product, to inform them that the product is now in stock.
- All emails are template driven and so fully customizable using the Apache Velocity template language.
- Benefit of Wishlist to make sure that he/she does not forget the product which they had liked. No need for research the product. They are always there in the wishlist for buying later.